As promised, here are the answers to those questions:
1. Which real estate executive did Robert Scoble recently interview regarding their mobile apps? Dave Story, CTO, Move Inc. http://www.vendoralley.com/2011/06/23/moves-cto-dave-story-previews-new-android-app-on-scobleizer/
2. A recent study by PCMS and One Cavo showed what percentage of Internet leads are lost due to poor response times by agents and brokers? 75 percent http://rismedia.com/2011-05-26/nearly-75-percent-of-online-generated-real-estate-leads-are-lost/
3. According to recent Nielsen statistics, which is the #2 property portal in the United Kingdom, behind market leader Rightmove? Zoopla.co.uk http://www.propertyportalwatch.com/2011/06/zoopla-claims-second-place/
4. Name the iPhone app that lets you build a mobile optimized website straight from your phone. Zapd http://www.futureofrealestatemarketing.com/2011/06/21/create-a-website-from-start-to-finish-with-your-iphone/ 5. What were the 5 words used by Zillow in their Webby acceptance speech? “we make real estate zexy” http://www.zillow.com/blog/2011-06-14/see-zillows-5-word-webby-acceptance-speech/ 6. What is the name of the new data visualization blog created by Trulia? Trulia Insights http://www.truliablog.com/2011/06/15/introducing-trulia-insights/
7. How many listings are viewed per second on the Realtor.com mobile apps? 13 http://ask.realtor.com/blog/stats/realtor-com%C2%AE-facts-that-matter-june-2011/
8. Which North American real estate board recently introduced a new VOW policy in response to regulatory pressure? Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) http://www.inman.com/news/2011/06/24/toronto-board-moving-allow-vows
9. A recent report by Coldwell Banker named which market as the most expensive real estate market in the United States? Newport Beach, CA http://rismedia.com/2011-06-19/coldwell-banker-ranks-more-than-2300-of-north-americas-most-expensive-and-most-affordable-housing-markets/
10. Name the company that released a new report that gives local businesses a score out of 100 based on their Facebook “Likes” Roost http://www.inman.com/news/2011/06/27/roost-rolls-out-scorecard-rate-local-social-media-clout
Winner of the $25 app gift certificate and the coveted June 2011 Sparky (for top online real estate IQ) is…
Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter the contest. Look for the next edition in July.
If you haven’t already subscribed to 1000watt Spotlight – sign up today and make sure you get a chance to compete against your peers.