Introducing Nudge: the web app that moves clients and prospects to action

Nudge, the friendly, beautiful web app that moves clients and prospects to action is now live!

Go ahead and check it out now. Nudge was born from the notion that agents could use something to cut through the noise and connect with consumers viscerally, almost emotionally, in their marketing. We wanted to create something different, clear and beautiful.

Nudge is a web-based marketing app for agents, but it’s hard to classify. Because there’s nothing else like it. We’re cool with that, and are betting that you are too. But you can think about it this way: Instagram captures snapshots of what you see; Nudge captures snapshots of what you know. A Nudge is like a Groupon. One offering. One call to action. A Nudge is the tweet from @zapposanthony signing on to let you know he’s there, at your service. A Nudge is Nordstrom’s Pin of a Tory Burch sweater. The one that ties your new outfit together. Clear and compelling. This is how major brands market digitally today. This is how they get people to respond. If you’re an agent, you can now roll this way.

See how it works

On sale now Nudge is for agents. At launch it’s priced at $99 per year. But we’re also offering customized accounts for brokers who want to give the gift of great marketing to their agents. We’re thrilled to say four brokerage companies are launching with us: Prudential California Realty in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Residential Properties in Rhode Island Houlihan Lawrence in New York’s Westchester, Duchess and Putnam Counties John Greene, Realtors in the west suburbs of Chicago More will follow soon. Our pricing and set-up process for brokers is unheard of in vendordom. Check the details and get in touch if you’re interested.

Gratitude We’ve been working on Nudge for about a year while also running 1000watt, which has been booming. It would have been another year were it not for our friends W&R Studios, the guys that brought you Dwellicious and Cloud CMA, who got us across the finish line and will be working with us to bring Nudge to the masses. They’re smart, righteous people and we’re proud to have partnered with them. We also give our thanks to the agents and brokers who gave us feedback all along the way. Even with 15 years around this business, we know that assumptions are folly. Our practitioner friends kept us in line. So, we’re launched. There’s more to come. In the meantime, get Nudge!

Tags:

30 Responses to “Introducing Nudge: the web app that moves clients and prospects to action”

1. Matt Gentile says:

Congratulations Marc and team. App looks great. Now, please change that profile photo…What are you a real estate professional? C’mon man, that photo has to be 20+ years old.

PEACE,

Your friend at C21.

2. Gregg N says:

Nudge looks very promising. Is there anyway to try the product out without giving over CC information first?

Thanks!

3. victoria says:

I can think of a number of ways App would be helpful to Associations and MLSs: to nudge Agents to register for classes, keep their licenses current, attend Association meetings, attend tour meetings. Our largest challenge is communicating information to our members and nudge might help. What do you think?

• Brian Boero says:

Victoria -

Yes, I do think there’s probably a use for something like Nudge here. Most MLSs and Associations struggle to get their people to pay attention, so clarity and simplicity are important!

4. Norm Fisher says:

Hey Joel,

I signed up but had to use Alabama in my billing address because there are no provinces in your list. All of the billing info on my card details are otherwise correct. I’m in Saskatchewan. :)

• Norm Fisher says:

Thank you sir!

I put my first Nudge out late this afternoon. It embedded beautifully into my WordPress site and brought a handful of compliments via twitter.

It would be sweet if the app allowed for use of the info graphics as widgets that could be individually embedded in a site and updated from the back end as market conditions change. I could see myself using one or two of them in a sidebar.

You guys did a nice job with this app except that you misspelled “favouring”, eh?

5. Jason Lopez says:

I bought it and have tried it out. I like the fact that it’s short and sweet. No data to pull, just add my commentary (show my local knowledge) and away you go. $1000/month for the broker app is WAY OUT OF LINE. At least for a small indy like me with only 15 agents. I guess if I had hundreds of agents, but come on! :)

• Brian Boero says:

Jason -

Yes, our broker pricing is definitely for larger shops that want to cover their entire sales force and get some customization.

Thanks for the feedback – and for signing up!

6. Paul says:

Nice work guys. I have only just begun to use it, but seems though you can’t manipulate the graphical aspects when working on the iPad. Also I sent a test message and when the user hits “Contact Me” the subject prefills with “Nudge” in the line. That is probably not what the client wants to see, pease change. Thanks, -Paul

• Paul says:

I sent a test nudge nudge to myself via email and when I hit the reply button, it sends an email to nudge@get nudgenow.com instead of me. Yikes!

• Paul says:

Just figured this only happens when you “Send Test (to myself)” from Deliver Tab. Also discovered if you change your contact email inside Nudge your login changes to the website. Disregard help request. Thanks.

7. Jeff Beck says:

At first… I didn’t get this at all.

The little video is quite helpful. I kind of like it, although I think buyers/sellers are highly wary of blanket pronouncements from Realtors, particularity ones that sound like “Now is the Time to Buy”!

I could see myself using this though, on a zipcode basis (with a brief explanation/proof of my claims) and a link… if I could embed it in my Constant Contact or other html emails. That is doable, right?

8. Cygnetinfotech says:

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually something which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very wide for me. I’m looking forward on your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the hold of it!